Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Going to Be Chilly!

Hey everyone!
       My name is Bryan Applin. I am a freshman at Western Michigan University and I like to run.           Hopefully you have heard about Run to Remember, but if you have not, it is an event supporting The Alzheimer's Association of Southwest Michigan. I am going to be running 35 miles from Kalamazoo, Michigan to South Haven, Michigan. This event is taking place January 14th, 2011. Am I crazy? Possibly. My grandmother died of Alzheimer's and the disease was something I really never understood until after her passing. My idea is to raise money and help fund the Association in the Kalamazoo community to educate people about the disease so they are not as in the dark as I was. You can't help if you don't understand. Please consider donating to either myself or directly to the Association! Thanks for the support,
   Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment